Sunday, March 13, 2005

leaving it up to the masses.


So I thought I would leave it up to my fellow bloggers for some input.

I was tossing around the idea of writing again..cuz well..a boring day in my life just does not exsist. Its still like a soap opera and sometimes I think.."shit I should write this down because nobody will believe it actually happened"

One of my close friends told me that one of the things he loved about my blog was that it was totally real. I'm not sure how that differs from anyone elses blogs but I always felt that getting out my thoughts on page helped me put things together.

So if you all miss my (miss) adventures..and such..let me know. Know that if I decide to start this blog up again it will follow the format of my original blog and it will be honest and uncandid. If you don't want to know what I really think about you (for those of you that know me) or about stuff you may be sensitive about..you may not want to be all for it. If you can handle my thoughts,feelings and everything else in the space between my ears..tell me so.

alright...I've thrown it out..now lets see what I can catch..

2 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

So when I commented before, I had written this long ass paragraph about why I don't think you should stop with the blog, then it was erased and I thought...let's go short and sweet on this one. All that said, I think that you should keep writing. I loved reading your blog because, just as your friend said, it's real and candid. So I say keep it up and forget what everyone else has to say. If they are too sensitive, then they shouldn't read it.

6:18 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

thanks for the props..I'll see how it goes.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home