Tuesday, June 20, 2006

all in the mix...


If Jewel and Simon and Garfunkle had a three way and produced a love child it would sound like Sandi Thom.

I highly recommend downloading her song "I wish I was a punk rocker". Its candy for the ears kids. Sweet, sweet candy.

Also lovin a CANADIAN! (eh) D.J. Tiga... He does a sweet house/techno remix of "I wear my sunglasses" Taking a good 80's song..and funkin it up..Genius.

I would additionally like to give mad props to an East Coast Canadian rapper by the name of "Classified" This guy is amazing. I believe he actual won..best Canadian rap album, or single..not sure which.. at the MMVA (much music video awards) I would check out "No Mistakes" and "Hey Now" *which actually samples from Crowded house's "Don't dream its over".*

Check check check it out....;) *brass monkey still in my humble opin..one of the wickedest party songs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home