Saturday, June 24, 2006



sorry sorry sorry...

I know I've been slow cranking out the posts today but I've been busy. I'm back to work a lil bit..not much but it still plays me out! Plus I've been spending a lot of time with my kid, we went to the mall today *he had a little sleep in his stroller..on his tummy of course!* I bought him a jolly jumper and I'm super jealous. They look so fun.

Things are good...my myspace page has been blowing up! lol in one day I got like..3 adds..thats pretty sweet. Its always nice to know that people apperciate a lil ole dork like me.

Anywho I think I need a nap! Or a coffee.. or both..although not at the same time. That could be disasterous.

A really good friend of mine just told me he's listing into the military. I have mixed feelings about that. I'm happy he's finding a direction to go in but I'm really opposed to war..No I'm not one of those hippies but I think its just really..silly.. theres always going to be war but that doesn't mean we should be responsible for always fighting it. That and its dangerous, I wouldn't want to see him get hurt..or worse. I love him like a..I was gonna say brother but that would be kinda icky..I love him like a really good friend and he's pretty special in my little world.

Okay, enough blathering on I think I hear my little sunshine doing his cooing routine from the next room..so time to go get him up!

2 Comments:

Blogger David Rumer said...

I have no "myspace" feelings except that you can't comment on "myspace" without having a "myspace" account...

Sounds like summer is going well... It's Jazz festival time in Saskatoon and I'm living la vida loca :)

~D

6:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am not a yourspace fan. So please don't give up on us blogger fans.

Little sunshine, that is so cute.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home