Sunday, June 04, 2006



I just got back from a picnic with my boss and co workers..and my boss's hot son. SHWING!

The down side was wearing a white teeshirt because as fate would have it, it started to rain. But I'm a shameless hussy so I suppose it really wasn't that bad. Its not like you could see anything anyway. Plus he's so fine I wouldn't have a problem with him sneaking a peak if you could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh by the way, that line above indicates a new line of though. I wouldn't want to confuse any of my helment readers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm obsessed with peanut butter right now. I don't know why but its just sooo good. I know I'm not pregnant, so I'm assuming I must be lacking protein or something. heheh nuts.. Mind you,the whole crazy craving/preggo thing is totally true. I knew I was when I actually drank a virgin *oh the irony* ceasar(I'm allergic to vodka and such) but I WANTED the tomato juice. I hate tomatos usually.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh also I found out that my poor baby has a displaced miniscus I believe. Its a piece of cartilege in the knee that causes his knee to pop. Its not causing him pain so its not severe. They can't do surgery and it may possible correct itself but hes not allowed to play sports. I was kinda sad..because I really wanted to get him into hockey. He can still swim though. I also suppose he can play guitar instead :)

Well seeing as how I have now sufficiently bored everyone I'm going to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

get him into the international sport of Lawn bowls early

physical contact / exertion is minimal, there is money in it and he'd be able to play forever

10:23 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

true. Many lawn bowlers don't hit their peak until like..70..

7:35 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

i don't think i've ever heard of that before...

8:57 AM  
Blogger ThePapaDog said...

Nothing like a good set of bocce balls...

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home