Sunday, May 28, 2006

That girls bullshit corner.

I think its Bullshit that "Brangelina" got a national holiday named after them for having a kid in Africa.

Every mother should have a national holiday for having kids.

Like having a celeb baby is such a BFD anyway. What about all the mothers that take care of handicapped kids or foster children. Nobody pats them on the back but Angelina adopts some cambodian kid and suddenly shes the best mom in the world.

Bullshit. Just because your rich and famous doesn't mean your a good parent.


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12933793/

this states that they were split but I do believe they announced they were making it a holiday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is this serious? They got a national holiday in Namibia named after them????? Thats non-sensiscal to the max!

WTF??

also whats a BFD?

9:14 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

Big fucking deal :) and yeah I'm serious.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is there like a link you can give me for that?

I mean yeah, they've done great things for Namibia, i.e. now america knows it exists. But shit, who is going to remember or care about BP & AJ in 200 years?

Not me, thats for sure!! Cos I'll likely be dead or cryogenically frozen.

9:24 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

cryoggeni...hmm suddenly I have a craving for a popsicle.

9:50 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

but in Namibia they'll remember them because of the national holiday.
and i tell you what, they'll be fucking grateful too
who wouldn't? i would

we should have a national holiday after me NOT having kids
and for Norm, being norm

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home