Saturday, May 27, 2006

he must be a boy....

Seeing as how my son makes me happy I thought perhaps I would write about him.

He's sitting here trying to get his whole fist in his mouth and doing a rather good job, except for the fact that every once in a while he bites..well not really bites cuz he doesn't have teeth..He gums down on it and makes a really horrible face, like he just about took a finger off in the process.

But with his little BOY brain instead of registering "That hurts" he has to do it again as many times possbile just to make sure.

I get a chuckle out of it. I usually make fun of him now before he gets too big, by which time I am almost positive he will be able to beat me up (probably around four or so)

2 Comments:

Blogger David Rumer said...

I'd comment but I currently have my fist in my mouth....

~D

8:50 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

"boys will be boys..."

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home