Sunday, June 25, 2006



I'll give up blogging when they pry the computer from my cold dead hands! :)

Today was quite interesting indeed!

Went on a little nature walk with my ex... not my exfiance..but my cool ex. We probably should have planned ahead, I could have used a hat and some sunscreen! It was flippin warm today!

Anywhos... I had just finished telling my ex to watch out for rattle snakes because we have them in the area and he was totally making fun of me saying there wasn't. We had been walking on an unpaved trail and all of a sudden my ex who was walking slightly infront of me stops dead and goes "TURN AROUND,TURN AROUND GOGOGOGO!!!!" I had caught just the tail end of it but sure enough, it was in fact a snake. After we stoped running I had to make fun of him * yeah I'm kinda a bitch that way ;)* Because someone said that there were no snakes.

We also saw a deer, some geese and their babies and two tiny little brown bunnies! Sooo cute! They were so small they probably would have just about fit in the palm of the hand. It was really awesome because its such a beautiful area, trees,water, sand, its got a little bit of everything. All thats missing is mountains. Thats a little farther south. Personally as far as water goes I would rather be at the ocean too. My ex said he's never been so its on our list of things to do..Besides running away to San Cabo or Vegas..either will do. :)

So that was my big adventure for the day. My ex and I laugh because it seems like just about everytime we get together we get into some weird life threatening situations! Although we did have some lovely mental conversations...you know the ones... Where your talking but you never bother to finish the sentence because the other person always knows what your going to say!

I 'm totally beat though so I think I will bid you all good night. Hope everyones enjoying nice weather too.

2 Comments:

Blogger David Rumer said...

Snakes are the one thing in the world I'm scared of. I've looked lions in the eye without blinking (they were caged) but snakes, I can't even look at them on T.V... Discovery Chanel is horror television for me!

I used to run into rattlers on the running trails all the time... I hated it, I ran fast!

~D

5:27 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

yeah I'm not really scared of them but more of the fact that they can kill me. I wouldn't even care if they bite as long as they weren't poisionus. SO needless to say we both high tailed it quite a ways..

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home