Monday, June 05, 2006

my choo-choo of thoughts...



Your a stupid fucking computer and I hate you.

( me)"We have like 20 bottles of wine that we never drink"
(mom) "So why don't you drink them?"
(me) Done and done.

I'm not getting drunk, I'm being social. Yes I'm being social by and to myself.

all that I'm saying, is give peas a chance.

I would love to let someone paint a murial on my back. Or I would even just settle for having my whole body airbrushed like a tiger. Just like those women at playboy parties.

I'm pretty sure I have a split personality/no I don't/yes I do.

I've been told that my skin is abnormally soft

I can not flirt to save my life. I can talk a good game but I'm actually really really shy.

I'm a lover and a biter.

I've always wondered what would happen if I punched myself in the face. Would I knock myself out?

If I had more kids names I like are : Leia,Raiel, Emmerson and Petri. petri would be after my favorite character in "the land before time" yup yup yup.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

i LOVE the land before time - first cartoon i ever cried on... "you go without petri?" so cute...

and there are few things better than biting...in the heat of passion...

10:51 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

I would tend to agree..

I still get a little teary when little foots mom dies..

11:52 AM  
Blogger Tammiodo said...

It's perfectly acceptable to be social with you, yourself, your computer and a bottle of wine.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home