Wednesday, June 28, 2006


So once again I would like to take a sec to promote another great Canadian band..unfortunatly these guys are hard to find as they are still pretty indie. Which means unless you live in Eastern Canada you have to fill out some forms and search around a bit for the CD. But we are in luck as a few of their songs are on their myspace page.

http://www.twelve34.ca/ that is the offical site where you can get to the my space page from there. I will admit, at first I was skeptical and thought "Yeah ok they look like a bunch of late 20/30 something guys that probably jam in one of their mom's garages..but I thought "Well I suppose its not fair to judge before giving a listen" I was pleasantly surprised. The newest track "Wander" is absolute yum! Its the neatest mix of country and rock since...uhmm I don't know but its good stuff. I say go forth and listen.

I'm tired... baby continues to teeth...and so I continue to not sleep lol! Whatever though he's so fudging cute and as long as I have my coffee *and wine* mommy doesn't care. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home