Tuesday, June 06, 2006



Weird...

I had a dream that I was dating 50 cent. But it wasn't like he was all famous. Not that I mind, he still has a body like a brick shit house...aww yeah...

Er, anyway I thought it was strange because I rarely have "those" kind of dreams. It probably further stresses that I luvs the bad boys.

They are just so darn fun..

Also I would like to note that my post last night was fueled by a nice bottle of Australian Port. So yeah I'm assuming if I punched myself in the face it would not be a good idea :)

8 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

fitty doesn't sound like he has too many brains though...

3:33 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

Yeah cuz I'm gonna have a sex dream about someone and he has to be intelligent..:P

In real life I wouldn't date him unless he could actually have a conversation. Plus I couldn't deal with all the stalkerazzi.

4:42 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

50 cent i can do without but "the game" - good LAWD!! pretty sure i'd do him anytime anywhere...

don't know what it is, but the man is damn sexy...

8:36 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

I think its his eyes..they are like milk chocolate..he is fine too... well you can have the game and I'll have 50 and we'll make them be friends :)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had that same dream last night also, but for me it was a nightmare :)

6:39 PM  
Blogger ThePapaDog said...

If 50 cent was around 40 years ago, would he be called Two Bits???

11:58 AM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

I once dreamt I had 50 cents.... so I could buy 5 cent candies.... I had a deprived childhood... GO OILERS!

8:38 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

how's it going? how's the chunk? i bet he's soooo cute!! i love when babies have fat rolls!!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home