Tuesday, March 15, 2005

you don't know how sick you make me.

every couple of years the worst thing to ever happen to me comes popping back into my life. just to cause shit.

My ex boyfriend, the one that I don't talk about because he made my life such a living hell. He was in my life during a time when I was possibly more screwed than I am now. I was into drugs and I loved guys that treated me like shit. He did a really good of it too. He was the kinda guy that just couldn't take no for an answer.

He never listened to me when I said no...its not something I'm proud of because I felt like I should have done more to stop him. I was only 16 and I don't ever considder it to have any meaning in my world.

Anyway, he likes to track me down through people I always thought were friends..just to "check in" usually its to ask for money to get him out of whatever trouble he's gotten himself into.

SO he called tonight and was trying to make small talk..I basically got to the point and asked him what he wanted..he needed 400$ for drug money. I asked him why he didn't hit up his aunt who usually takes care of him. Supposedly she stopped giving him cash and told him to take care of himself...I always liked his aunt.

I got irritated because well..I really don't give a rats ass about him and now he was asking me for money. swell. I asked him why the hell he would think that after all this time I would lift one finger to help him.

His reply was this ...."Aren't you always supposed to hold a special place for your first?"

I hung up the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home