Thursday, May 25, 2006




I'm a little pissy...the ex is jerking me around again. But what else is new. I know he's not gonna show up this weekend..call it intuition.

Fuck whatever..he's a cunt rag. sorry I know thats really foul but I'm just in a bad mood. I also found out that my brothers ex gf *who I used to work with and shes a nut case* is marrying one of my brothers worst enemies. Further more the guy used to be one of my good friends and wanted to be with me before I met my ex but I didn't like him that way and I know they are marrying each other to get back at me and my brother...bunch of whores...lol.

On the bright side I am cutting and coloring my hair tommorrow. Right now its an auburn brownish color and I haven't decide for sure yet what color to go to. Possibly a red head again. I love messing with my hair cuz its just hair. I can't understand why some people get so crazy about it. my brother has a mohawk right now..not the really high spiked ones just the strip down the middle. I want my kid to have one..I think they are kinda cool.

Today wasn't a completly horrible day actually, I had chinese food with my dad, browsed around in the thrift stores *I love junk* and play lots with my baby. He's really cooing and smiling lots more now which is so freaking cool. I also got to do some emailing with Kiki *shout out* :)

So yeah, besides my ex endlessly pushing my buttons and being unloved..I'm doing alright..tommorrow is another day after all...sunrise and sunset and all that shit.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

funny...i actually just sent out a couple emails myself...

9:45 PM  
Blogger Cherry! said...

Ex's suck and so do happy couples getting married.

6:14 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

Yup they sure do. Oh well maybe they'll get hit by a buss or something.

10:13 AM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

I didn't send too many emails out today... Thought you would like to know..

~D

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home