Wednesday, May 24, 2006

YOU NAMED ME AUDIO SCIENCE? I FUCKING HATE YOU!



I think that after you live in La-La land for a while your brain starts to decompose and you have nothing better to do besides reproduce and name your kids fucked up names.

I always thought my sons name was unique...Cash after the man in black himself. But I wouldn't say its seriously odd. After hearing about one of the spice girls..I think she used to be the fat sassy one..named her kid "Bluebell Maddona" I decided to Google/yahoo/search for some other celeb baby names.

For your amusment I give you these....*Disclaimer* I have no problem with unusual names or names that reflect your heritage ect...I only posted these because you'll have to agree you would be smoking pot to name your kid something like "audioscience"

Speck Wildhorse, son of John Mellencamp and Elaine Irwin.
• Pilot Inspektor, son of Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf.
• Tu Morrow, daughter of Rob Morrow and Debbon Ayre. (Are you kidding me??? Debbon Ayre???).
• Audio Science, son of Shannyn Sossamon and Dallas Clayton.
• Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily, Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom and Pixie, daughters of the late Paula Yates (Tiger Lily's dad is late INXS singer Michael Hutchence; Bob Geldof is father to the other three).
• Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q, son of U2's Bono.
• Banjo, son of Rachel Griffiths.
• Kyd, son of David Duchovny and Tea Leoni.
• Reignbeau, daughter of Ving Rhames.
• Jermajesty, son of Jermaine Jackson.

they wonder why kids get picked on in schools..then again I bet they have a private school where they send all the celebrity kids with screwed up names..."Whats your name? Oh timmy? No thats not nearly messed up enough..."

9 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

i'd like to take lots of drugs and name a kid

7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Being a subistitute teacher at a one of the schools celebreties send their kids to who be hell wierd.

You wouldn't know if the kids were taking the piss out of you or if they were actually they're real names.

8:43 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

very true.

9:22 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

i can't believe you would make fun of these people's names. they probably had a damn good reason for giving their kids such "different" names. why does everyone have to have similar names? I, for one, am glad that they are stepping outside of the norm and giving us a taste of their individuality and creativity...

;-P

6:59 AM  
Blogger ThePapaDog said...

I took a lot of drugs and made a kid... :)

7:44 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

ME TOO!!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

^I was always told it happened when a mummy & daddy love eachother very much.

8:29 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:07 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

you mean liquor fueled passion isn't the same thing as love?

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home