Tuesday, May 23, 2006



Its 10:00 and I shall soon be heading off to bed..yes I know its early but I have a little chubby 5 am wake up call to feed.

Hmm,not sure whats in the water lately but it seems as though my mind has turned to thoughs of...well..you know...sweet sweet fornication.

I'm not really in a hurry to have sex, which should be pretty obvious after having a baby and whatnot of that whole debacle. But I really want some affection. You know, whens the last time you just got to make out with someone. It seems like when your in a relationship kissing becomes a quick precursor to getting down n' dirty. I would love to just take my time and just tounge and smooch someone. Not that I would be object to a little light groping. Heaven knows I could use a massage.

*sigh* I just don't have the time right now. Also I want to find the right guy to do it with. I have options but... I don't know. Its been a while since I've really felt those tingly in the pants feelings.

Ah well..enough of my hormonal lament. I hear a bed calling.
for sleep that is.

5 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

oooh

pick me! pick me!

7:02 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

hey if there was no sarcasm in that..you have a deal. I'll show ya a good time! I'm a giver ;)

9:24 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

LOL

...and this is why kiki should go on our trip...

9:52 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

when is this 'trip'?

you know, i'm leaving melbourne on june 20 for a 6 week trip of USA and Canada...

3:52 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

we might have to work out some partying...where are you going to be?

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home