Monday, June 12, 2006

hiatus!

Sorry about my lack of posties but my computer has had a nasty bout of trojan worm virus thingies..yes that is the technical term. :P

Thing that sucks is that I lost all my tunes all my pics and all my poems. Meh I guess I can get most of them back. Plus I suppose I shouldn't pine for material things.

Baby is doing good and very smilely. Heavy as fuck though~ 15 pounds and he will be 4 months on Thursday. Hes really active so I'm not too worried about it. I'm also getting a good workout from lifting him all the time.

I got an email from a friend of my in Sask today and she said she ran into another girl I used to know in high school and she asked about me. It tripped me out because I was just thinking about her last week. I totally believe in psychic connections and whatnot..so who knows.

Okay well I want to know what everyone else has been doing this week!

No more hot rapper sex dreams to report..I'm still having sexy dreams but they happen to be about someone(s) (LOL) that might read this blog. Since I don't know for sure I'm not gonna say ;) If you really want to know email me or something.

Love,peace and chicken grease...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, threesome dreams. They're quite rare.

5:17 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

who said it was just 3? ;)

5:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aahhhh interesting. you wouldn't have happened to record this dream onto a vhs would you?

5:50 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

ha ha ha - "VHS" use a DVD so we can skip to all of the good parts...

9:28 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

girl they would all be good parts :) and no I didn't vhs it..I honestly wish I could sometimes..I have the most interesting dreams.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home