Friday, June 30, 2006

hmm weird..



Its a beautful sunny day here in my own little part of the world and I have to say I'm feeling pretty damn good!

The bambino is in a great mood so that makes me happier than normal.

Its odd today because I'm wearing a shirt that says faith and I decided to dig in my musical archives for something different and what did I decide to play?
"Faith" by Limp Bizkit. Hmmm maybe someone is trying to tell me something. LOL although I suppose its true, I've been stressing about a bunch of crap lately and I should have just sat back and relaxed. I'm accepting that stress is going to be a huge part of my life looking after a baby but its not all bad.

Just gotta keep on keepin on! I would love to get away though, for maybe even a day. I do go out every now and then but its always so rushed. It would be nice to not have to worry so much for a little while. I say that now but I know I would go and still be calling all the time lol.

So today I'm just going to relax, sip some limeonade (I like it better than lemon and I make it fresh) maybe take the kid out for a walk, do some laundry..paint my freaking toe nails!!! * I can't have nude toes they look weird* and then...who knows. I like to keep a little spontaneity in my day cuz rountine is B-o-r-i-n-g!


Oh btw T>G>I>F!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to know your recipe for lemonade

7:28 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

I like to use a simple syrup of sugar and water.. you can find out exactly how to make it http://www.wilton.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=78303
by using that link.

Then I squeeze the juice from some fresh limes..or you can use the bottle stuff if your lazy ;) pour syrup in a glas, add lime juice and cold water..mix/stir and garnish with some fresh lime slices. Adjust to your taste..some people like it sweeter.

Its not as acidic as lemon and thats why I likes it.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home