Tuesday, June 13, 2006



I have once again decided to change the look of my blog. I liked the flair of the other style but I couldn't use certain colors because they didn't show up very well.

I also think it suits my style, a little mysterious and dark with splashes of crazy colors.

So I sat down to have breakfast this morning and decided to have a muffin. I don't normally eat a lot of muffins but I was in the mood for one this morning. Turns out it was like..the most useless muffin I ever attempted to eat. I say that because this muffin was soft..really really soft. I mean there is cake like soft, when the muffins first come out of the oven and they are really good, this was like...Slightly damp sand. Crumbly,soft and gritty. I tried to put butter on it and it was like eating a butter ball with a muffin crumb coating.

I posted a few more poems below, they are actually older poems from my past blogs but I still like them.

I am thinking I may write a post on why I call myself "That girl" .. kinda like one of those.."Behind the Music" things...except it would be "Behind the blog".

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Change is good sometimes.
I like the new template.
Crubly muffins are bad.


I look forward to the behind the blog, maybe we will have to pass it along, and everybody can do one.

11:09 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

funny about the muffin... my friends and i always order muffins at starbucks and places like that and say, "can i have a muff....in, please" so funny. besides the fact that it's weird, we like using slang words for genitals whenever possible.

I think a "Behind the Blog" would be fun. DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

11:15 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

thanks real, I will probably have it out later tonight after the bambino has gone to bed.

Girl, I had to laugh my ass off at that because my friend and I used to go to a restaurant and if the waiter was cute we asked him this question..
"So you know that rule about no shoes no shirt no service, right?"

*waiter* Yeah...

"Well if we came in with no pants would you still serve us?"

Nine times out of ten they said yes. Feel free to use that one if ya like. I also find playing the penis game is wildly inappropriate.

1:21 PM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

I have the FUNNIEST muff story... also slightly embarrasing... I'll tell it as soon as I can articulate it....

I'm trying to figure out a new look for my blog, unfortunately my html editing skills are BAD... I'll work on it...

And that's all good job... go team go... Watch the world cup.

~D

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home