Tuesday, September 12, 2006



Wellity, wellity! Since I've stopped caring about my weight I'm happy to say I've dropped ten pounds. I've been going for walks everyday so I'm not ninja fit yet but its a start. I've also cut way bak on super processed crap. Except for this morning when I had McDonalds for breakfast * but I didn't buy it therefore the calories don't count lol*

My ex *the one who I'm still friends with* picked me up and we got Mickeys for breakfast, which was nice because he is a busy guy and I enjoy hanging with him and I was happy that he missed my company. We also started watching Saw 2 but I had to go and now I have to rent the movie cuz I want to see what happens! Although I suppose its not that important considdering the 3rd one is comming out and I've already read major spoilers..so I have a pretty good idea of what is going to happen.


Things I'm diggin lately:
Peanut Butter Sandwhiches-yummy
Bath Bombs- they fizz in the tub..watch out!
New horror movies comming out!!


ugh..sorry guys..I swear I had a bunch of good stuff to write about..but I think I'm getting another head ache and its too hard to think. Gonna go take a nap.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

the one thing McD's that i miss from GA is a country ham biscuit in the mornings. sooo good. that was probably one of the best perks of teaching ever!!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Cherry! said...

10 pounds!! Awesome! I need to et out there and do something about my spare tyre.....

5:03 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

10 pounds and peanut butter sandwiches usually don't result in a negative effect, but somehow you've done it!

7:10 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

I should write a book!!! LOL

Actually when I was waitressing and practically running for 8 hours..I could eat a deep fried ice cream sundae and still stay slim. Stupid exercise..why can we get along for the good of my hiney?!

Cherry, there is nothing wrong with a spare tire.. it was just a good year! *BAD DUM CHING!!!* and you do do not have one..I've seen pictures

8:13 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

When you say 'Peanut Butter' I assume you mean 'Super Crunchy Peanut Butter'.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home