Thursday, May 18, 2006

A little bit crazy a little bit..uh..penis :)

So I checked out my music search engine for a band I read about on Kiki's website,called "Crazy Penis" As I said before,anyband named after one of my second favorite apendages has to be cool.

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. I was only able to find a small number on songs but I heard a mix of funk and a bit of 80's/70's sythesizers sound mixed with smooth melodic vocals. Its almost like..underground disco..sexy dance music for the masses hehe.

Its very different from anything I've heard around here. Most of the music here is rap/country/punk pop.

Defintly a nice change.

Just brought my little guy back from the doctors, he has a cold so he's feeling like crap. It sucks when they get sick because there isn't a whole heck of a lot you can do for them.

I'm obsessed with Starbucks right now. I think its because I quit smoking so I need a new habbit and I guess its caffine.

Going out with mom so I will post more later, hope everyone is having a spanktastic day :)

6 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

told you they were good eh?

yes they are!

oh my god i'm never going to get that word verification

and then i somehow stuffed up the easy one...

3:35 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

they are not bad at all..
I like the word ver. its so pointless but it makes me feel cool that u guys actually bother with it just to leave me a comment.

7:55 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

anthony, is this just a vain attempt to compete with my total blogging domination of you by stealing my friends so that they comment on yours?

lame man.

and if you knew the penis, you'd know they are always number 1

i'll bring some over for you. we can listen to them whilst smoking those cigars eh?

10:46 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

LOL - "hard like a penis"

apparently the men down under love puns... if you like them then i'm sure i'd be game. might have to look at that...

9:44 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

and by "like them" i meant crazy penis - i'm everywhere today.

10:16 AM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

word ver is a good thing... I featured the words "wife swap" on my blog once and recieved several links to swinging websites in my comments... in a post that so blatently features the word "penis" I can only imagine what type of responses you might get...

~D

P.S. the words "wife swap" were used in regards to a totally pointless reality t.v. show...

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home