Friday, July 14, 2006

Happy 200th post to me. Of course this is the 200th post of the new blog..the old blog was written eons ago and I would probably have around 5oo posts had I kept all of them.

I'm in a mood... A little stressed out, my boy was having trouble getting settled for bed and decided to scream and scream for about 15 minutes before passing out. I get really agitated when he does that because I feel like its my fault he's doing it and I just want to make it stop. He's totally okay now but I'm still edgy. Plus I know I have to work tomorrow which shouldn't stress me because I actually like my job but I'm just like that sometimes.

A big nutjob....

There are other things I'm totally tweaked about but there is nothing I can do about them and so I absolutely refuse to give them anymore serious thought.

I'm also going to write some more crappy poetry. Cuz I can. I guess its not really poetry..just free flowing brain stuff lol.

There was a moment last night
that I wished for the comfort of your lips
on my skin the feeling of your finger tips
I longed to break down just a little and let it out

I can't let go, not now
you can't affect me this way
I won't whisper what I'm dying to say.

There is more to passions fire
than just a physical fuel
my feelings I can't share with you
silence is a such golden rule.

God I wish I could say it
I wish I could make it matter now
If I could figure out a way
to do that somehow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
to: D.

Sometimes I feel as though
I sleep in dirt
constantly fighting off
too many kinds of hurt.

A pillow stained with too many tears
a heart thats hardened
broken by far too many years

Screams claw at my lips
trying to escape
I'd bite off my tounge
just to stop them for a day

I hate you deeply
more than you could understand
A wolf in sheeps clothing
a coward parading as a man

please don't ever come back
I can't bear to see your face
The void of you has been filled
with cement taking your place

I'm not going to hurt myself
to try and bleed your pain
I'm done with loosing out
I've only strength to gain.




3 Comments:

Blogger David Rumer said...

Congratulations on the 200th Post!

Here's to 200 more!

~D

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey loved the poems as usual, the second one I liked alot, be strong babe. Most of us men are dicks :D

MB

4:57 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

david, you will most likely get your wish so stay tuned ;)

M.B. Luckily I have good friends that keep me going ;) Not all men are dicks..and you know what they say "ya just have to know how to handle em'!" lol.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home