Friday, July 14, 2006



I was having really messed up dreams last night and decided to look them up in my online dream dictionary today and it was very interesting. Basically it said that I am curious and full of passion and I should follow my intuition and desires. Wow..now to just get everyone else to play along LOL!!

Actually I don't know its probably better I'm at home right now..I have to work tommorrow and if I went out tonight I would be way too tempted to get a little wreckless. Best to wait until I don't have to get up so early :)

well hope everyone has a good weekend! If your going out..have one for me! *drink,guy whatever...lol*

1 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

drinks - definitely. guy - i'll try.seeing how i'll be in boystown yet AGAIN - it's going to be a little difficult. maybe cherry can work that one out for you...and seriously, pretty sure you get more booty than me anyways...who doesn't really?

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home