Thursday, July 13, 2006



Things are going all right I suppose..haven't blogged much because not much has really happened lol.

Uninspired. Very.

Cash's teeth are becomming more visable on the bottom and they don't seem to be bothering him now that they are through the skin. Although he is drooling buckets!!!

I found out that a good friend of mine is engaged which is so awesome. He is one of those genuinly good people that you almost want to hate cuz they are so damn sweet, but you can't cuz they are so damn sweet lol~ anyway I'm thrilled for him and I should get a hold of him soon to pass on the well wishes.

Its windier than heck here today...I'm pretty sure I saw a cow fly by :P

See..nothing really exciting. Not that I can write about anyway ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cherry! said...

The baby I look after had his bottom two come through and still the top ones haven't come through a couple of months later! I thought they'd all be throughpretty close to each other. Looks so cute though, huh!

7:16 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

totally. He's making all kinds of funny faces too now cuz he knows they are there and has to play with em' lol.

11:28 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

awww how cute!! what cute drooly kid!! you should put more pictures of him up on myspace

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home