Tuesday, July 04, 2006



Its offical!!! My son is reaching a very important milestone in his life!

I can see the tops of his two bottom teeth emerging from his gums. I'm so proud yet..miserable LOL! Teething for those of you not in the baby "know" is a real bitch! Think about how you would feel now if teeth decided to cut through your gums and take up residence. Yeah not so pleasant. To add insult to injury he had to get his second round of vaccinations today. He only cried for about 30 seconds but they do make him feel a little crappish, thank goodness for infant tylenol. *White grape flavored not Cherry* *the red dyes seem to upset little tummies*

I love that word..tummy :) I still say it. I'm such a loser lol!

Anyway I have to work tomorrow :( 10:30 to 6:00 *its gonna feel like forever!* So I'm going to bed now just in case he has a bad night.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

exiciting stuff!

how long does teething generally take?

5:54 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

Until ya get em all :) I'm not sure but I think by 2 years you have most of your baby teeth. The front 2 bottom and front 2 top come first. They are the sharp ones lol.

7:18 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

anthony is teething too

man, he started that scream this morning. you know the one

catherine was at the gym and anthony was at work...

i didn't know what to do

you can see his teeth too, so close to coming through

9:16 AM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

teething is terrible!! so cranky those kids. anbesol, oragel, and hard liquor are the best things ever created for gums... you numb the baby's gums and everyone's happy. i feel for you!!

kiki: i would LOVE to see you babysitting baby anthony while he's teething. did you sing "i like big butts" by sir-mix-a-lot (a little Friends shout out")??

11:35 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

LOL yeah the abesol and oragel are for him and the hard liqour is for me :) actually the night time oragel is much stronger therefore more effective. Plus its funny to watch his face when he realizes his mouth is numb.

11:40 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

i'm the best babysitter this continent, nay world, has ever seen

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home