Saturday, July 01, 2006


Happy Canada Day!!! Song of the day:No diggity-blackstreet.



The diss of the day award goes to... London Drugs.

Seriously, on Canada Day you have only 2 (out of 4) tills open and one of them is located right by one of the main entrance/exits. Therefore you not only have the people waiting in line but also the incomming and out going traffic. Can you say crowded! Duh!

I am disapointed that I haven't seen more people wearing red..I was this morning but due to some oh so classy baby spit up I had to change lol. Well if I make it out to the fire works tonight I may have to wear a red sweat shirt or something.

I am also wearing my underoo's with the smiling maple leaves on them. Swanky no?

2 Comments:

Blogger brokenhalo76 said...

hey punk. I'm in town until at least this evening...maybe I'll try and swing by.

9:33 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

that would be nice.. :)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home