Tuesday, September 26, 2006



Do you ever want to say things but couldn't fathom the way to go about it?

You want to try and put it into words worthy enough to convey exactly how you feel..not just feel but how it affects every single one of your senses. Trying to call up a favorite memory and make it fresh by weaving into the present only to realize that the present is completely different than how you thought it would be in the past. Sometimes living a dream is easier than fully accepting reality.

I'm never quite sure if things are as amazing or as horrible as I remember them. Mostly because I can't explain half of them. A lot of people say they wish they could go back in time and do thing differently or forget bad things. I don't agree with either of those. Although I might speed past the bad memories and slow down the beautiful ones.

Gosh, this probably makes no sense to anyone. Ok I really need to go to bed now lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherry! said...

Live in a dreamland. It works for me. At least I'm happy most of the time.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home