Tuesday, September 26, 2006



Went for a long walk tonight with the ex (the one I'm still friends with) his daughter and my son. (they are a month apart) She is an gorgeous little girl and looks a lot like him. I think she has a crush on my kid *can't blame her lol* because she chatted at him a lot.

It was so nice to get out and have some company other than my parents! I love them but seriously I am so freaking lonely!!! Its hard when your friends that don't have kids, or don't understand what its like having kids get pissy because you can't just hang out whenever. You have to plan everything.

We went back to his house for a bit and his parents are so nice! I think thats the first time his brother has ever seen Cash, I don't think he really wanted to hold him but ya gotta play pass the baby. Lol. Its been a long time since I've seen the ex's brother...I was a little nervous but I'm used to looking/acting like a retard. :)

Cash and my ex's cat Tigger had a bit of a staring contest and then Cash decided to take a swipe for it. Tig was gone in about 2 seconds. I was more worried for the cat because he's so tame.

Wow. This must sound like such a mundane blog post! Hmmm how can I spice this up a bit???...Ohhh I know..I'm blogging in the NUDE~ errr ok not really. But that would be kinda exciting or horribly wrong. Depends on if you've seen me nude I guess :P I'm going to bed now!

kisses!

6 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

i blog nude all the time

it truly is liberating

8:47 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

yes but I really don't want my parents seeing me nude. :) Glad your back Keeks. Missed ya around here.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Cherry! said...

So is anything going to happen with your ex or are you just friends?

Blog nude. Do it!

5:25 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

oh no, the ex lives with his gf. We've been friends with benefits on and off through the years but now just bff's lol. Would you settle for partial nudity?

8:33 PM  
Blogger Cherry! said...

Yeah, partial's better than no nudity at all.

8:48 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

Meh I got nice boobs..I'd be willing to let those hang out LOL

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home