Saturday, September 23, 2006



Well I'm sick :( booo!!! I got a good laugh out of the fact that when I went to go to the doctor I usually see, he was out sick. Nice.

I have an infection of some kind and the doctor I saw said that I was feeling fucked up because of "vertigo". Sounds cool but feels horrible. It basically affects your inner ear and your balance and everytime I stand up and walk it feels like I'm in an elevator. Shitty no? So I got some meds *imagine,me being medicated* hehehe

I'm about to head to bed and I better have me some better dreams. They have been really stupid lately. I'm still kinda p'o *pissed off* about the one I had last night.

I was going to this summer camp with one of my ex's (well I'm not really sure if he classifies as an ex, but in a way he kinda does. Fuck whatever it was complicated) anyway in my dream we were together and went to this camp and I'm thinking its going to be all gravy so I go to put out bags in our cabin and I come out and there he is making out with the lead singer of the Pussy Cat Dolls.

BUH!!! Granted she is pretty hot but I was seriously upset. I started crying and then true to my real life self, I just got angry. So I went over, pried them apart and punched her in the chest. HARD! Like right in between her fake flotation devices. Bitch, mess with my man...er..in the dream. See, getting all rilled up again.

I hate having dreams about people in my real life because when I wake up I have to keep telling myself its not really them and they haven't done anything. Although depending on the dream itself I like to pretend sometimes that we have done things..then I giggle about it all day long to myself because they don't know what we just did.


Yes I am a sick twisted individual..yet highly entertaining and highly medicated. I'm going bed :) night all. Happy weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

You are a gigglegirl!

I seriously get confused and totally have fights with people 'I did so tell you....' because I dream about having normal conversations with my chickmates and then never tell them anything. I already thought I had.

Do you ever dream about bloggers? DO YOU?

6:02 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

Hmmm,well I have. Mostly we all meet and have massive parties and maybe kill a few zombies, you know, the usual. :)

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home