Saturday, September 30, 2006


My apologies for the lack of postie goodness. I've been getting these incredible migranes off and on the last few days and that vertigo feeling. Light sucks,loud noises suck,being vertical for long periods of time sucks. *mind you I was always more of a horizontal girl anyway haha*

I've also been doing lots of cooking and baking, when not feeling like a sack of poop. Tonight I did a little baked chicken *tastes like fried* with some butter and herbed rice and steam veggies. I made Raspberry filled vanilla cupcakes with white chocolate frosting for dessert. Take that Morrimoto! :)

Okay I'm off too bed now. Be good fools!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Fools" is tradmark of the Dave Mack Corporation copywrite proctected, Keep It Foolish Pty Ltd.

7:21 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

wanna pudding wrestle for it? *i don't like jello*

8:59 AM  
Blogger Cherry! said...

I'm more of a horizontal gal myself too.

9:03 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

*high fives for Cherry* Atta girl.
Your most certainly on my list of people to party with someday.. :)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home