Thursday, February 08, 2007

Last night I stood out in the street
watching snowflakes fall upon my feet
I realized then I was alone
as my family slept inside my home
I wondered whats become of me
as I looked up to the sky
looking for an answer
to appear before my eyes
As I waited there
I knew no sign would come
I slowly became colder
until my body became numb
I returned inside my little home
and felt a hopeless space
until I checked in on my little one
and saw the look upon his face
So peaceful as he lay there
lost inside his dreams
suddenly I had my sign
it was all so clear to me
I might not have all that I want
but I want all that I have
And as long as he lay breathing
life can't surely be that bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If cheese whiz adds personality
you'd better eat the jar
because you need all the help you can get
with a downer like you are
If you hate who you are and what you do
I suggest you take a pill
or go jump of the highest bridge
it might give you a thrill
I don't mean to sound so harsh
but I can't figure out why
you have so much to be thankfull for
but yet you sit around and cry
So what goes around comes around
and when it comes down to the end
just remember these simple words from me
~You Get What you Put In~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home