Sunday, December 24, 2006



okay...so I started writing this really deep blog but then I erased it because..I felt silly writing it. I don't really like writing about my deep feelings anymore because it feels pointless in a way, like it doesn't matter how I feel about things because they don't often coincide with reality. After all,reality is the only thing that truly matters when it all comes down to it.

I guess thats why the phrase is "But a girl can dream can't she?"

Besides, if even half of some of my dreams came true..I think I would probably explode or something lol.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twice I go to your work and your not there... do you work :P

MB

P.S. I bought the big Shaun of the Dead 12' figure

1:19 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

I was gonna buy you that actually..but I'm broke :P I only work on Weds now. Nice to know your stalking me though..that super hot.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home