Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Is it creepy that I fantasize about doing things with people that I know will never happen? I don't think it is...Fuck off I'm lonely okay :P Besides its nice fantasizing...well mostly hahah. Trust me ladies if you knew the guy I was thinking about you probably would get a little excited too.

I'm glad everyone has stopped talking about Borat. I in no way think that making people feel and look stupid is funny. Plus he irritates the hell out of me. "Me think you stupid comedian need to stop trying now."

I got new pillows for my bed *very plush* and nice clean new sheets. I'm gonna sleep soo good. Not like a baby though, whoever made up that saying obviously never had children. lol




2 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

i fantasise over people all the time
whether i'm walking down the street, at work, watching tv or sitting in a darkedned room in front of the computer with my pants down

it's natural. isn't it?

6:57 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

completely. as long as your alone in said darkened room :)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home