Monday, January 22, 2007



The last couple days have been really long for me. My dad just got a new job and is away on a training course and my mom works till 3 so its just been me and the little guy. It seems like the older he gets the more crazy it is lol. He's so wild and just gets into everything..seriously we have locks on half the cabinets. Also like a typical boy he loves to get dirty..luckily for me he likes baths! He's awesome though, so freaking happy. Most of the time he just giggles and smiles. Even when he's getting into trouble haha.. which is sometimes a problem because even when I yell at him he just blows me off and giggles and then its hard to stay mad because he starts being a suck up. *sigh* learning from the best I guess haha.


I've been trying super hard to eat better lately and have been doing a pretty good job but I'm just surprised because I thought I would have more energy but it almost feels like I have less. I'm also craving fat and sugar. I've been taking more vitamins and I got these vitamins that are supposed to help with weight loss. As for activity the weather here sucks major ass as we have winds that could blow you back to OZ...so I've been going up and down our stairs alot,dancing with Cash *which is like dancing while holding a 25 pound ball* and just trying to move around a lot more. Pretty much anything I can do to try and loose a few pounds.


I'm also working on my mind lately as well. I've been trying to stick to my resolution of reading more and learing about things going on in the world. I HATE reading the local paper because most of it is about all the little punks in this city getting busted for various things. I try to keep up on world events,politics,weather ect. Also just researching random things. The other day I looked up and read about the Easter Islands. It was wicked fascinating and I was surprised by how much it parallels modern western life. Oh and how religion needs to be stopped lol. Just kidding....sorta.

Anywho I've got to decide what I'm making for supper *I've taken over doing it because nobody else seems to or else we just get like..cereal lol.*

peace out


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home