Friday, December 22, 2006

merry xmas

Things I would like to do in 2007:

Make time to read more. Wiki about places I would love to go and things I want to learn how to do.

See the movies "Perfume", The # 23 and "Grindhouse"

Buy my son mass multitudes of cool clothes

Get my hair done,nails done and start working out more often

Write more, not just blog but actual pen to paper. Also scrap booking (yeah I'm a nerd but its fun)

Become a wine snob

Become more positive and let go of old wounds

I'm sure I will add more along the way but its a start... I hope that everyone finds the comming year to be a bit better than the last. My wish for everyone is to enjoy the love and company of family and friends but to also cherish the time you spend alone because you can learn more from your self than anyone else.

Merry Christmas.. ~K~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home