Sunday, March 27, 2005


doing a lot better today..not everything is great but I spent a lot of time with my coworkers whom I am lucky enough to considder friends and they really gave me a lot of strength and perspective.

It was a good night, we could wear whatever we wanted because of the holiday so I wore a turquoise blue shirt with a silver tree on it.Everyone thought it was cool. I ven curled my hair just to look extra pretty. One guy told Susan that I was so pretty that he just wanted to touch me everytime I walked by,..A little odd but sweet because he wasn't even drunk lol.

Oh..I'm so full..I just finished Easter dinner with my rents, my brother his wife and my little nephew. Well they aren't actually married yet and he's not really my nephew because he's from a previous marrige but to me they are my family anyway.

I realize this is the most mundane entry lol..there is a few more things going on..but I want to keep them to myself for now ;)

alright ttyl all! happy easter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home