Thursday, March 24, 2005


What is the matter with me? I seriously think my marbels are lost and not comming back. Some people just drive me crazy. I can't even explain it in words. Well I can I guess, but I don't want to. It seems like everytime I open my mouth I end up sticking my foot in it. So its better to just keep what I'm thinking inside my head instead of looking like a complete ass and then having that to freak out about.

Its so frustrating sometimes because I wish I could just do what I really wanted and not have to worry. Ah, in a perfect world maybe but not this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger That Dude said...

havent read ur blog at all, just surfing the "next blog" feature and saw your handle is That Girl. Since im That Dude though I'd at least say..Yo.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home