Wednesday, March 23, 2005


Its 2 am and I'm fucking freezing!

I just got home, watched "The Village" with a friend of mine. I thought it was actually a really cool movie.

*sigh* today was..confusing. I got my mind onto things I should not be thinking about. It sucks because I know if I had the chance to do what I wanted...I wouldn't hesitate to do it. Still I don't. That kills me because its such a thing that just burns in me. I guess you never know what will happen.

I'm hungry. Can't decide if I want a bowl of cherrios or not. I also really want a smoke but its too late and too cold for me to go outside. I don't want one that bad.

Oh more good news..I decided to give an old friend a call today..she used to be my roomate and my partener in crime. When we were together something crazy was always happening. If you've ever seen the movie "The Banger Sisters" well that was kinda like us..and it still is lol..Just catching up over the phone..shes still the responsible settled down one and I'm the restless wild cat. It should be a good time tommorrow and I'm happy to be seeing her.

hmm..I think I will go for the o's. (cereal that is...)

ciao for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home