Monday, March 21, 2005

fuck!


I hate those dreams that are so vividly real that you could swear they were actually happening and then you wake up. SHIT!

I had one of those last night, I was getting stoned with a bunch of people and I was going down stairs and this guy was standing at the bottom and looked up at me as I was comming down. I could tell exactly what was going to happen next by the look on his face. I got to the last step,pushed him up against the wall,wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and just started kissing him. Having this guys arms around me and the feel of his body pressed up against me and then moving into his room..if I was a guy I would have had to wash my sheets this morning.

Then I woke up and boy was I pissed! I never got any farther than kissing in my dream but it didn't matter, it was so passionate. Its funny too because the guy I was dreaming about was one of the most passionate kisses I've ever had.

*sigh* I need to go have a cold shower or stick some snow down my pants or something....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home