Saturday, March 19, 2005


Hey guys and dolls...

Last night was the biggest freaking cake walk night ever! It was so dead, I did sweet dick all..but still managed to make good tips.

I had a table of guys who were absolutly the sweetest guys I've ever served. The one guy kept trying to make me smile and told me that I had the cutest face when I was smiling because I was all bashful. I tend to get very red when I'm embarassed and I don't know why but guys seem to think thats just the neatest thing lol. Personally I think I look like I might be retarded when I smile.

I worked from 9-4 so it was nice to get off early especially since I don't have to work tonight or tommorrow! Whoot! I hope I can have a little fun on my days off...then again I'm not that hard to amuse. One of these days I still want to have a friend over, get pizza and just watch movies and nap all day long.That would be awesome.

I had a really bad nightmare last night..it was pretty freaky and I felt really spooked by it. I know I have them when I'm upset about things but they still bug me. Hopefully I can get some quality zzz's today.

WEll...I should have a shower and then head off to bed..hmmm bed. I love my bed, its all big and soft :) that makes me happy.

au revior all...

p.s... hope your feeling better man pretty..see..I care on occasion. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home