Thursday, March 17, 2005


Well last night wasn't too bad at..I only worked for 5 hours and I made 50$..thats huge! It was definitly my night for cash. Athough I got hit on by this guy, who I talked to for a total of like...2 minutes and he was suddenly asking if I had a boyfriend and stuff..I was like "Whoa cowboy!" I'm kinda starting to wonder if the saying "becareful what you wish for you just might get it.." is starting to have some truth to it..more on that another time

I enjoyed the company of a friend of mine who is a total sweetheart and he absolutly loves me, he's a riot to talk to because he is completely gay (like taking interior design!) and he was bugging me about a mutual friend of ours. He wanted to know how the "poor excuse for a straight man" was..(you know who you are) he hasn't talked to him in a while and offered to slap him around when he heard we weren't dating. My response was "cest la vie" thats french for "shit happens" (well not a literal translation but you get the idea) Anyway he was fun to talk to and ended up staying till I got off work, I made the guy take 10$ so he could get a cab home. I wasn't about to let him walk 45 minutes in this weather!

So, I'm back home for another day and about to head off to bed. I'm pretty damn tired because I got zero sleep all day yesterday. I just hope I can shut off my brain long enough to fall asleep.

well if anyone has anything interestin they wanna say..holla at me lol ;) Thanks to all the gals that have been leaving comments..you chicks rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home