Thursday, March 17, 2005


I just woke up and I have a hacking cough..could be due to the fact that I smoked like a chiminey last night. Or maybe I'm dying...*crossses fingers* ...no I don't suppose I've pissed off enough people to go yet.


Slightly annoyed today with seeing my ex's new "loveofhislife" call him "honeybabysugar" or something to that effect everytime she tags..I'm happy with the fact that he's found someone perfect to be with..but right now I'm still licking my wounds and I feel like its being rubbed in. Its not her fault but I'm in big time sensitive mode and I would really love to be able to discuss him without having to refer to him that way.

This just in..Nobody cares at all!!.

I wish that I could almost have a catheter bag on days when I wanna sleep. It totally blows when you have to get up to go all day long! Hmm, well that was graphic.

Oh happy St.Patricks day btw...what does that mean to me? Not much...hopefully nobody is puking green beer at work tonight. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home