Friday, October 07, 2005


just had a short awkward convo with the boy that was about 30 secs. He asked what I was doing, told me he was going out for coffee and I told him to call me when he got back.

You know..I'm still upset, but now I'm just angry almost. I mean really? I screwed up! okay! I know that. I'm a human being the last time I checked and that means that I make mistakes, sometimes big ones but I can't be made to suffer a thousand lifetimes just because he feels slighted. I love him, I love him more than anything in this world and he's judging one thoughtless remark against a 7 month relationship!?! Fantastic.

I always under the assumption that the problems in a relationship are from both sides and yet I feel like he's trying to play the innocent. I'm the one being antagonized and tortured and he's the one feeling like the hapless victim?

Is it worth it anymore? Is love worth it anymore?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

Any change?? Thinking of you...

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home