Wednesday, August 03, 2005

to the one who needs to read this most, and probably won't.


I'm not sure when it happend, or how for that matter. All I know is that I feel like I no longer matter to you. Is it enough to know your loved? Should I take his vow of sincerity and wrap myself in it? Yet all the while wondering what left I have to offer. I have given until I have fallen apart, only to build myself back up for another day until the next breakdown.

You tell me I'm sexy but you never notice when I actually try.

You give me a massage only in the hopes that I'll reciprocate with your favorite naked activity.

I take care of you endlessly but am often left to fend for myself because your too exhausted from your long days of doing nothing.

You offer simple excuses of why you are the way you are but make no effort to change in the slightest to please me.

Somedays I wonder if its even love keeping me with you or the fact that I don't know that I could live with myself if I left you and wasn't sure that I tried eveything I could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home