Sunday, September 18, 2005

update.


Another rare occasion that I am home. Mostly to visit,eat food,have a nice warm bath and just relax before I go back to the boyfriends place.

Sometimes I don't even think I want to go back, we've been fighting pretty much all the time and its getting really depressing. Its just over stupid stuff too. I just feel like he never has or wants to make anytime for me. I mean, I see him most when we are sleeping or..well you know. Thats about it really.

Oh well no point in complaining. I could do worse.

Anyway I really want to go have a bath, I'm feeling a little chilly and kinda hungry. still..lol. i just ate but you know how it is.

Well adios friends. take care wherever you may be.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

I know it's only bee like a week, but I hope that things have gotten better for y'all recently.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home