Wednesday, April 19, 2006



I know I haven't been posting very much but I have a colicky baby at home, so i've been spending my time trying to sooth him and sleep and talk to my ex in between.

Things are still going alright I suppose. He is on a wait list for rehab which worries me because how do you expect someone with an addiction to "wait" for treatment. However he is going to go to meetings and get a job so that he won't just be sitting around.

I'm still trying to go back and forth in my head, trying to give him the chance but staying hesistant at the same time. I think its going to be like this for a while. I can see him in my future and it may not be the way he wants it to be but I know I have to do whats best for me.

Anyway, I'm just glad the weather is getting nicer here. It seems like things are easier to deal with in the summer because its nice and warm and you can go out and just relax. I'm hoping to get to the pool this summer and do a bit of swimming. I really want to loose some weight. I don't think I'm fat but I'm definitly not the size I would like to be. Plus I want to get into shape so that I can keep up with my little rug rat :)

I hope everyone is doing well. Or as well as can be, life can certainly be unpredictable enough to really be thought of as "well".

2 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

you go girl!

i have no doubt that things will get a lot better for you.

i think he will come round eventually too. which is good for you (maybe), but definately good for your kid

5:24 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

i can't wait for the summer - i was dreading the swimwear deal and now i just want to be able to swim somewhere to work out. glad to hear things are going well - or like you said - as well as can be expected since life is sooo unexpected.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home