Wednesday, April 05, 2006



The diagnosis from the plastic surgeon today about my sloooowly healing stomach abcess is that I need to have it "cut out" ...SAY WHAT? I didn't know it was possible to cut out something that was already cut out. OH but it is! The theory, from what I got is that they cut around the original wound to open up fresh tissue then they just stitch it shut and it should heal nicely. Uhm okey dokey..or he said that we could just let it heal on its own but that could take another month and a half.Doing the surgery means it could heal in 10-12 days. Alrighty then lets get choppin...heheh. He just has to clear it through my doctor first. So it looks like yours truely is having my third surgery in 3 months...:P

On a better note its my 23 birthday tommorrow..so ya'll better call me old and stuff.. :) whatever I'm a milf so its all good lol.

I would also like to address a common problem I noticed with people that post on blogs..IF your too much of a coward to post using your own name (or a clever pen name) don't bother. Also if you absolutly must be a prick at least try to present it in a way that at least one person might find funny.
Last but not least, there is a little button in the top corner of the blog page that goes to the next bazillion blogs, so if you don't like the one your reading feel free to go bug someone else. Better yet , go suck an egg :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well MILF, I hope I qualify for a clever pin name. I appear to get to be the first to say this so,

Happy Birthday. (old, no, you will still be 3 years younger than me, but since women mature faster than men mentally, you are probably much more mature than I).

I am going to keep saying this, if you keep bringing up your hotness with out picks it is teasing.

Have a wonderfull b-day.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Almost forgot, but I hope we get some more story soon, Thanks.

8:17 PM  
Blogger David Rumer said...

Oh I totally agree. I hate needing to censor comments because I don't know who they came from... and well.. some of my comments I censor anyway but that's a totally different story.

Happy Birthday! Don't be too busy tomorrow :)

~D

9:39 PM  
Blogger trueborn said...

Happy Birthday!

Oh and a MILF no less.

Look out!

4:30 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

thanks fellas!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICA!!

9:29 AM  
Blogger brokenhalo76 said...

happy birthday punk.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home