Saturday, April 01, 2006

m'kay..I need to vent. Sorry if ya'll are sick of hearing about it.

Song o'the day: I love you more-Eminem.
Today is day 3 that I haven't tried to contact my ex. I'm going to really try this time to beat this bad habbit. Man, even quitting drugs wasn't this hard. ( I haven't touched hard drugs for 7 years.) You think it would be easy to give up on someone who treated you like dirt but I think that people at one point or another in their lives are gluttons for punishment.

The odd thing is that I pretend to be more confident than I am. I tell everyone that I'm glad he's gone and good riddence, but then I'm checking my cell when no one's looking in case he texted or called. If he does I always try to give him attitude and be mad but it never fails, time and time again I end up giving in and buying his lousy excuses.

Hopefully I can just make it one more day and then another and another. Until maybe it just doesn't feel so damn raw...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Be strong. Try to find other distractions. It will be for the best.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home