Tuesday, March 28, 2006



Well, my abcess isn't healing as good as what my doctor had hoped. So he wants to send me to see a plastic surgeon. I asked if he could throw in a free tummy tuck... he said no. So I'm hoping I won't need surgery again.

Hey..today is Tuesday isn't it? Oh, I wonder if "Miami Ink" is on tonight. I love that show. It combines a couple of my favorite things, tattoos and hot guys. *Ami James is my favorite, he's got the bad boy with the hearto'gold thing going on.*

Seeing as how I have nothing more interesting to say I shall leave now. hmm I miss doing my fictional writing..maybe I'll do that one of these days.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

i think you should do more fictional writing. you're really good at that. sorry about the abscess.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds very painful. Hope everything is all better sone. I also look forward to some fiction.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home