Monday, April 24, 2006

unreasonable?


So as most of you know, I have been talking to my ex by phone for the last couple weeks. Its something we have had to make work because with a baby you go by their schedual..so usually we talk late at night when my boy is sleeping or whenever we can squeeze in some time.

Tonight I got extremely annoyed and I'm wondering if I maybe over reacted. The situation is as follows....

I call ex to chat, it is around 7:15.
We talk for approx 10 mins about our sons doctor apt.
At about 730 his step brother comes home.
For almost the next half hour he proceeds to carry on,banter,play fight and argue with his stepbrother..while still on the phone with me. He pauses sporadically to apologize and then goes right back to it!!!

SO I finally get pissy and tell him he can call me later when he wants to actually talk to ME! He then tells me not to get "grumpy"
ESQUEEZE ME???!!!??!

he practically ignores me and then doesn't think I should get upset? Thats not even the best part...
I explain why I am irritated and that I am now even more irritated by him implying I shouldn't be. So now he turns around and gets all "grumpy" and goes "Fine I'm listening" ..Yeah cuz I really want to talk to you now...Ass....

I basically repeated the afformentioned "call me later" thing and we said goodbye. And well, I'm still angry and I don't think I was wrong for being angry.

What do you guys think? Should I let it go and chalk it up to idiotism or should I bust his balls for being rude?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You don't have to let him off free. When you are talking on the phone, talk to that person. An ocasional distraction is understandable, but not what he did. But you also don't want to dwell on it. You probably did the right thing, now try not to think about it.

9:56 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

i agree with small. i think you should let it go now. hopefully he got the picture tonight that what he did was rude. if not, next time it happens tell him again. i hate that crap!! if you want to talk to me, talk to me. if not, let me go so i can do something else.

6:49 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

you should cut him a little extra slack though because of him waiting to go into re-hab i think (i don't his full story though)

basically yeah, forget about it. if it happens again, then maybe it's bad, if not then chill

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home