Wednesday, June 14, 2006


Today was my first day back at work and it was great!

Its an amazing job because I basically work in a grown up toy store..no,not that kind of store. Its like novelty and gag gifts,playboy clothes,concert tees,family guy stuff..its bitchin!

My feet are killin me though and I'm tired because I was up all night listening to the huge thunderstorms we had. There was even a tornado warning out. I'm so proud of my kid...he didn't wake up or anything. There are supposed to be more tonight so this will be a quick post so I can shut my comp down.

If I had more friends, people that were my age and that I could trust not to be total drunken fools...:P....I would love to throw a pajama party..not like a 5th grade sleep over but more like, A playboy type party. There would be big pillows everywhere, a stripper pole, girls in lingerie/night apparel and high heels, guys in satin boxers/pajamas and house coats. Tons of cheap champange(I'm not loaded ya know!) martinis and finger foods. We'd play 7 mins in heaven,truth or dare..that kind of thing..sexy but fun.

Maybe someday when I pick up a girl you know ;) and we head to the land down under. Everyone is invited to said party to occur in future.

6 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

you could have it at our house because both our carpet and furniture is totally pimpin'

isn't that right dave-o (mack)??

9:39 PM  
Blogger The Goddess said...

ooo a slumber party...that's good times...

let's do it

6:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hells yes.

Keith has the finest carpet in the southern hemisphere. So fine that you could munch off of it.

9:04 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

LOL! is it shag? cuz shag means always a good time.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes I love a good shag(gy carpet)

11:11 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

Lol. I too enjoy a shag)gy carpet) Although having a shaggy carpet *if ya know what I mean* is not good. Thank god for wax..floor wax that is.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home