Monday, July 17, 2006

inncommunicado.



I feel really uncomfortable trying to convey any of my inner workings at the moment. Maybe not uncomfortable so much as reluctant as I can't understand what purpose it would serve or has ever served, aside from my own self indulgence.

I guess I shouldn't have bothered to do my hair tonight, cuz you can't just put a coat of paint on an old piece of junk and sell it as new.

If your not sorry then don't say you are. you said you didn't care anyway so if its not breaking your heart, why should it be breaking mine? Would it make a difference if I chose to cry about it? if you want the honest truth I usually do. That isn't said to illicit pity either. I just cry.

Sure I love you but if you don't love me back or you can't or its not the way you "think" I want then its irrelevant isn't it? I can make my peace with that.

I don't have the energy to hold things against people. I might be a bitch but I'm a free bitch. I think my hair looks pretty after all.

I think my blogging is just getting bizzare because its more censored than an fcc convention. If you want the dirt...just go a head and ask me.

if anyone wants to email me and doesn't have my address let me know and I'll send it. otherwise, you've been a wonderful audience and I'm glad to have brought the children so much joy.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Goddess said...

hey there - sorry i've been MIA... i'll send you an email today at lunch. promise.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't tell me you're are going...?

what about the dirt!

12:31 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

that was me ^^^

i don't know how that happened

12:32 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

lol ohh kiki undercover :)

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home